[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Blog Title” _builder_version=”3.11″]
Tips on How to Keep Your Carpets in Excellent Shape
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text admin_label=”blog Text” _builder_version=”3.11″]
Carpeting can be one of the more expensive items in your home, yet a lot of us fail to maintain our investment properly. Here are a few simple tips that can help you prolong the life and beauty of your carpets.
- Vacuum Weekly. If you have lots of family and or animals, then vacuum daily. This may seem like overdoing it to some, but think about the everyday dirt and grease that can land up on our carpets. Vacuuming consistently can decrease the chances of dirt, pollution and grease from getting ground into the carpeting.
- Attend to spots as soon as possible. Do not leave spots sitting. Some stains such as pet vomit can sit in your carpet and the acidic levels can wear away at your carpet. You may even try a simple solution of vinegar and water to remove that stain right away.
- Steam clean carpets at least once a year. Heavier traffic areas every 6 months. It is also a good idea to show your carpet cleaner where spills or heavy traffic have taken place.
- Scotchgard at least once a year. Ask your carpet cleaning company to do this for you. Scotchgarding does not change the look of your carpet but will repel spills, resist soil and block stains. This will also limit reappearing spots.
- Have your air ducts cleaned to reduce filtration soil. Dirty air ducts can eventually result in a film of dirt on your carpets called Filtration soil and can be very difficult to remove. Especially around the edges of the wall and carpet, if you are noticing a darker tint near the wall this may be due to dirty air ducts.
Make sure to interview your carpet cleaning company, as you’ll want a company that is familiar with working on high-end carpeting and keeping your home and belongings in excellent shape. Ask them a few simple questions such as who will be coming out to service the carpet and how long has he or she been working for the company? You don’t need an eighteen-year-old with no experience working with heavy equipment near your grandma’s antique vase! Hire professionals.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_divider _builder_version=”3.11″ /][et_pb_text admin_label=”blog call-for-service Text” _builder_version=”3.11″ saved_tabs=”all” global_module=”213335″ text_text_color=”#000000″ text_font_size=”14px”]
If you are at a point in your carpets life where the condition of your carpet is gone past the point of no return, please feel free to contact Christine @ 972-898-3886.
Professional carpet cleaning, carpet repairs, 24-hour flood service, we have been providing quality carpet care in North Texas for over 16 years. Serving both residential and commercial clients. Our services extend to the entire DFW Metroplex, Dallas, Cedar Hill, Desoto, Duncanville, Midlothian, Grand Prairie, Red Oak, Ovilla, Arlington, Cedar Hill, Frisco, Mckinney and Dallas County residents.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]Tags: Addison Carpet Cleaning, Allen Carpet Cleaning, Arlington Carpet Cleaning, Carrollton Carpet Cleaning, Coppell Carpet Cleaning, Duncanville Carpet Cleaning, Frisco Carpet Cleaning, Highland Park Carpet cleaning, Mansfield Carpet Cleaning, Mckinney Carpet Cleaning, Richardson Carpet Cleaning
Categorised in: Carpet Cleaning Services
This post was written by admin