Lewisville Carpet Cleaning Snyder’s Carpet Care discusses reasons behind removing shoes indoors.
Do your friends often ask you to remove your shoes before stepping inside? Perhaps you found it a little strange as it goes against the way you normally do things. The truth is your friends are doing their carpet a big favor.
No matter how clean you believe your shoes to be there are still numerous benefits to removing your shoes before walking indoors:
- Did you know that 35% of household dust is believed to come from the outside soil. Carpets absorb the dust particles sometimes contributing to asthma and allergies.
- Boots and high heels can cause wear and tear on your carpet.
- Shoes can drag industrial pollution, animal excrement, chewing gum and pesticides into your home and carpet.
- Even lotions on the bottom of your feet can build up and collect dirt on your carpet.
If you and your family are not ready for a “no shoes” policy then some simple carpet cleaning tips can help:
- Regular vacuuming and a minimum of two carpet cleanings a year.
- Don’t forget area rugs in those highly trafficked spots and doormats for guests to adequately clean their shoes.
- Another helpful hint is having your family wear indoor slippers or flip flops to decrease build up of dirt and lotions.
Removing your shoes before stepping indoors is a policy we strongly recommend. It will help your carpet achieve a better lifespan through less wear and tear and keep it looking as beautiful as possible.
For quotes on getting your carpet cleaned or for new flooring please contact us at 972-898-3886.
Lewisville Carpet Cleaning Snyder’s Carpet Care has been providing quality Carpet Care in North Texas for over 8 years. Serving both residential and commercial clients. Our services extend to Cedar Hill, Desoto, Duncanville, Midlothian, Grand Prairie, Red Oak, Ovilla, Arlington, Mansfield, Frisco, Plano, Richardson, Carrollton, Coppell, Addison, Flowermound and Dallas county residents.Tags: Addison Floor Cleaning, Allen Carpet, Coppell Carpet, Flower mound Floors, Frisco Hardwood Floors, Grapevine Carpet Service, Highland Park Carpet cleaning, Mckinney Carpet Cleaning, Richardson Carpet Cleaning, The Colony Carpet Service
This post was written by admin