Snyder's Carpet Care is a family-owned floor cleaning company who is committed to using the top-quality cleaning products, leading edge equipment and the best training in the industry. We are dedicated to creating a healthy, happy home, while always providing an outstanding service experience.
Snyder’s Carpet Care LLC is a privately owned and operated carpet cleaning & Tile cleaning company with an impeccable reputation for most outstanding service! We are a Drug and Smoke free workplace. We have an opening for an energetic, responsible person to service our clients as Full Time Cleaning Technician. We specialize in carpet, upholstery, tile, & Area rugs Cleaning. Growth potential to add hardwood floor, air duct cleaning, oriental area rugs cleaning, water damage, fire damage & mold remediation and restoration with the right person.
Carpet Cleaning Technician
$15 - $20 an hour | Full time | Cedar Hill, Texas
• To ensures the timely quality completion of assigned and direct, aid and supervise the crew member(s) in all duties necessary to provide quality cleaning and/or restoration services
• Uphold all company policies and procedures
• Maintain the reputation and integrity of our company’s mission
• Ensure excellent client communication and relations.
• Maintain and ensure the security, integrity, and cleanliness of all Company vehicles, equipment and supplies used on or taken to assigned projects, shop/warehouse space and offices, etc.
• Checks inventory on trucks
• Removes required equipment from truck in preparation of each job
• Returns all equipment to the truck and secures it for trip to next assigned appointment
• Cleans truck upon return to branch and daily equipment maintenance
• Restocks cleaning supplies
• Ensure all required project documentation; including forms is completed in accordance with established protocols.
• Perform other duties as required. These duties may include job functions that are outside the scope of normal job duties.
• Work without the need to be supervised
• Arrive on time to work and all Meetings
• 18 years of age or older.
• Valid driver’s license with clean, good driving record.
• Minimum of High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Reliable transportation.
• Candidates will be required to pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and a criminal background check.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
• Carpet Cleaning Tech Certification (CCT) is a plus.
• Water Restoration Tech Certification (WRT) is a plus.
• Previous experience as a Lead Technician in a cleaning and restoration company is desired.
• Fluent English both written and verbal (via phone, email, and text).
• Passion for building relationships and clients satisfaction.
• Must be a team player (cooperative and collaborative).
• Ability to work flexible hours including weekends, some nights/weekend work, on-call (if needed).
• Ability to exhibit high attention to detail (quality and precision-focused), identify, and resolve possible problems quickly and efficiently.
• Ability to follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean working environment.
• Professional appearance and great attitude.
Why Should You Apply?
• Competitive compensation with opportunity for overtime and performance bonuses
• Tools and Uniforms
• Paid training
• Growth opportunities
• Referral Bonus
• Competitive Compensation
• Paid Vacation after 1 Year of Service
• We go above and beyond for our clients, and you will see that we have a dynamic environment where learning and growth opportunities are abundant and hard work and results are awarded.
• We work together as a team, which enables us to build relationships, learning together and win as a team.
• Compensation is depending on ability and based on experience
• Monday to Friday, Some Saturday’s
• High school or equivalent
• Driver's License (Required)
If you’re looking for a challenging and fulfilling career, be part of the Snyder’s Carpet Care family.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Vets Welcome Here!
Are you ready to grow and start a career? Join our team!!
Expand your success and grow your Career Path with us to become a Lead Technician and lead 2-person crews
Please respond with a resume, along with any questions you may have or call (972) 972-898-3886 to Apply Online We look forward to hearing from you! Apply Now!!!
You have requested that indeed ask candidates the following questions:
• Do you have CCT or WRT or any other IIOCRC certifications?
• How many years of Carpet Cleaning experience do you have?
• Do you have a Valid Driver's License?
• Do you speak English?
• Are you authorized to work in the United States?
• Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?