One of the best things about our close relationship with Carpet Direct is that we continually get such positive feedback from satisfied customers about their carpet and flooring decisions and experiences. Providing such a large selection of carpet, hardwoods, laminates, tile/stone and vinyl floors means we can provide a solution that meets their needs and gives them the most value for their limited budget. Our simple carpet selection and purchasing process done right in the home saves them considerably on their purchase which often enables them to buy better flooring than they initially anticipated. With this strong positive experience it’s no wonder they continually call us back when they are considering new flooring and cleaning or care of their new floors.
These eight things help Snyder’s Carpet stand out.
- We take the time to sit down with them, discuss the variety of carpet or flooring options, and look at samples. We will talk about carpet styles, carpet pad, carpet tips and trends as well as carpet care. We help them select the best options for their home, uses and budget.
- We make sure their purchase is exactly right for their space, use and installation requirements. What could be worse than finding out your new wall to wall carpet is a foot short of the wall, or you ran out of laminate tiles before you were finished or you simply purchased the wrong kind of area carpet for the traffic in the area you wanted to cover.
- Whether they are installing carpet, tile, hardwood, laminate or vinyl we can show you a variety of alternatives. We also recommend several expert installers in the Dallas or Fort Worth metro areas that do great work. These are people we trust to make sure the job is done right. It is best not to go with the lowest bidder in these cases but to select the ones that provide the highest quality to make the most of your investment.
- We bring the store to your home. Instead of a storefront we bring samples and pictures of a variety of carpet and flooring choices from the best manufacturers including; Stainmaster, Shaw, Mohawk, Beaulieu, Dixie, Masland, Mannington, Congoleum, Armstrong, Dal-Tile, Emser, Gulistan, Tuftex and Interceramic. With no storefront and overhead we can save you considerably on your purchase which is shipped directly to you, often at 30-50% less than when carpet, hardwoods or tile is purchased in stores.
- We do not spend a lot of money on advertising so we pass this savings on to you. Our best advertising is from referrals of satisfied customers. Being a 100% referral based business means we have to continually provide the best quality, service and products to our customers.
- We buy carpet and flooring direct avoiding additional warehousing, handling and distribution costs and pass these savings on to our customers.
- We build relationships with our customers for the long-term. As both a Carpet Cleaning & Care company as well as a provider of carpet and floor alternatives we continue to help our Customers take care of their new carpet or flooring. Many customers often call us for advice on stain removal, cleaning and floor maintenance tips and we are happy to help.
- We know about carpet and flooring including styles, fibers, carpet care and use our knowledge to help you make the best choices for your space, based on traffic, uses, decorating ideas and your goal of having a beautiful home. Imagine having a carpet and flooring expert right in your own home to talk about your ideas and explore alternatives with you. What could be easier?
Grapevine Texas Carpet flooring Company Christine Snyder Agent of Carpet Direct provides all types of floor care. “Its the best deal on the planet, when it comes to carpet or flooring” New Carpet, Wood, tile, Laminate Sales/ Installation. We have been providing quality flooring in North Texas for over 8 years. Carpet Direct has no expensive showrooms or advertising budgets. We do not sell seconds, roll ends, or close out carpet. All our carpet is a first run and is shipped directly from the mill to our warehouse with priority shipping. Each Carpet Direct agent is an independent business person, and about 40% of agents are previous customers of Carpet Direct. Serving both residential and commercial clients. Our services extend to the Entire DFW metroplex, Dallas, Cedar Hill, Desoto, Duncanville, Midlothian, Grand Prairie, Red Oak, Ovilla, Arlington, Mansfield, Frisco, Mckinney and Dallas county residents.
Tags: Arlington Carpet Direct, Carpet Direct New Flooring, Carpet Flooring, carrollton Flooring, Cedar hill flooring, Dallas Texas Flooring, Desoto flooring, ducanville flooring, Frisco Texas Flooring, Grand Prairie Texas Flooring, Harwood Flooring, Highland Park flooring, Irving flooring, Laminate Flooring, Tile Flooring, waxahachie Texas Flooring
Categorised in: Carpet Direct New Flooring
This post was written by admin