Have you ever been to a home where they asked you to remove your shoes?
Perhaps you found it a little strange, not normal to your culture. Well your hosts may have been doing their carpet a big favor.
- Did you know that 35% of household dust is believed to come from the outside soil. Carpets absorb the dust particles sometimes contributing to asthma and allergies.
- Boots and high heels can cause wear and tear on your carpet.
- Shoes can drag industrial pollution, animal excrement, chewing gum and pesticides into your home and carpet.
- Even lotions on the bottom of your feet can build up and collect dirt on your carpet.
- Perhaps you have been afraid of what your guests will think if you have a no shoes policy? Nice ways to avoid this may be putting nice slippers by the door just for your guests.
If you and your family are not ready for a â€œno shoesâ€ policy then some simple carpet cleaning tips can help. Regular vacuuming and a minimum of two carpet cleanings a year should help. Donâ€™t forget area rugs in those highly trafficked spots and doormats for guests to adequately clean their shoes off. Another helpful hint is having your family wear indoor slippers or flip flops to decrease build up of dirt and lotions.
Snyderâ€™s Carpet Care services the DFW Metroplex. For quotes on getting your carpet cleaned or for new flooring please contact us at 972-898-3886 or visit us on the web at www.snyderscarpetcare.com.
Cedar Hill Carpet Cleaning Company Christine Snyder owner of Snyderâ€™s Carpet Care provides all types of floor care.Â We have been providing quality Carpet Care in North Texas for over 8 years.Â Serving both residential and commercial clients.Â Our services extend to Cedar Hill, Desoto, Duncanville, Midlothian, Grand Prairie,Â Red Oak, Ovilla, Arlington, Mansfield and Dallas county residents.
Categorised in: Snyder's Carpet Care
This post was written by admin