Cedar Hill Carpet Cleaning offers Spring Cleaning tipsMarch 28, 2010 9:16 pm
Cedar Hill Carpet Cleaning Company, Christine Snyder owner of Snyderâ€™s Carpet Care offers tips on spring cleaning.
We have all heard the old adage about spring cleaning. Itâ€™s not always just an excuse for moms to get the whole family cleaning; there are reasons to spring clean.Â One of those reasons is that April and May flowers bring dust and pollen into our homes. Not to mention that we probably havenâ€™t had our windows open in months, trapping in dirty air. Itâ€™s time to freshen up!
A Cedar Hill Carpet Cleaning company recommends some Spring cleaning tips that will also help your carpet and flooring:
- HVAC filters â€“ Your filters should be cleaned once a month, especially if you have lots of animals and in the summer. Good quality filters will reduce air pollutants, pollutants that can even land up in your carpeting.
- Control moisture and humidity â€“ You should have a humidity level at 30 percent or below which prevents the growth of mold and the infestation of dust mites; two of the most common allergens. You can by an inexpensive tool such as a hygrometer to test the levels of humidity. Low humidity or dryness can even affect your wood flooring by causing shrinkage.
- Increase vacuum frequency â€“ Giving your home a good spring vacuuming never hurt, go under couches and in corners that you usually may ignore. Youâ€™ll be removing a lot of unnecessary dry dirt materials which can get ground into your carpeting.Â It can’t hurt to do a once over the furniture as well.
- Use high efficiency filter bags – High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) double-lined vacuum filter bags filter out 99% of particles decreasing respiratory irritation. Especially if someone in your family suffers from asthma or allergies youâ€™ll need this.
- Clean your carpets– Dust, dust mites and allergens can build up over time in your carpet. A carpet can gather up to eight times its weight in dust. Getting your carpet cleaning company to pay a visit will give a more thorough cleaning than the vacuum.
Of course spring cleaning has a great psychological calming effect as well. Opening up the windows and getting a treatment on your carpets can refresh the whole house. You may even want to spray some Febreeze around, spring scent of course. Donâ€™t forget to check when your scotch guarding was last done; you may be in need of a treatment after winter traffic has taken its toll on your flooring. Feel free to check with the folks at Snyderâ€™s Carpet Care and get your recommended six month carpet cleaning, which should really freshen things up around your home.
Cedar Hill Carpet Cleaning Company Christine Snyder owner of Snyderâ€™s Carpet Care provides all types of floor care.Â We have been providing quality Carpet Care in North Texas for over 8 years.Â Serving both residential and commercial clients.Â Our services extend to Cedar Hill, Desoto, Duncanville, Midlothian, Grand Prairie, Red Oak, Ovilla, Arlington, Mansfield and Dallas county residents.Tags: Addison Carpet Cleaning, Allen Carpet Cleaning, Arlington Carpet Cleaning, Carrollton Carpet Cleaning, Coppell Carpet Cleaning, Duncanville Carpet Cleaning, Frisco Carpet Cleaning, Highland Park Carpet cleaning, Mckinney Carpet Cleaning, Richardson Carpet Cleaning
Categorised in: Snyder's Carpet Care
This post was written by admin
Comments are closed here.